How to fix corrupt BIOS ROM with BIOS Switch (BIOS_SW)?
Please follow below procedure to fix corrupt BIOS ROM that not physically damaged:
- Turn off the computer.
- Adjust SB switch to Single BIOS mode.
- Adjust BIOS switch (BIOS_SW) to the functional BIOS.
- Boot up the computer and enter BIOS mode to load BIOS default setting.
- Adjust BIOS Switch (BIOS_SW) to the non-working BIOS.
- Flash the BIOS by using Q-Flash.
- Reboot and confirm if BIOS is working.
- Shut down the computer and adjust BIOS Switch (BIOS_SW) to original BIOS.
- Boot up the computer and confirm BIOS are working properly.